What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Greatly reduced bargain price Virtual Pinball For Sale £900

keith b smith

Registered
Virtual Pinball purchased for £2100, its been made using a real fish tales pinball cabinet , since purchase i have broken the dmd so will need replacing with a lcd screen or another pin 2 dmd or screen of your choice (normal dot matrix size it has the following
42" lcd playfield
32" Backglass
i7 8GB NVIDIA GTX 960
Flipper feedback
virtual pinball plunger (ie pull it back in degrees like a real plunger)
Loaded with 213 tables but since the dmd broke only about 40 of them work for you to play the ones that do are brilliant ( 6 of those are differant types star wars ) ( all 213 tables load ok but looks like they need credits putting on to load ball into shooter lane)
Brilliant sound system with sub woofer .
Has normal pinball coin door and service buttons
Has usb plug in control unit inside coin door for key board and mouse.
Really needs someone who knows how to operate the computer system loaded on this machine ideal for someone wanting to make his first virtual pin as its already well made all wiring is neat and inside trunking in the cabinet its all there but need tweeking.

cheers
Keith

Attachments

• PA260736.JPG
    PA260736.JPG
    193.6 KB · Views: 293
  • PA260733.JPG
    PA260733.JPG
    171.8 KB · Views: 275
  • PB190717.JPG
    PB190717.JPG
    190.6 KB · Views: 130
  • PB190716.JPG
    PB190716.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 129
  • PB190715.JPG
    PB190715.JPG
    167 KB · Views: 130
  • PB190714.JPG
    PB190714.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 123
  • PB190713.JPG
    PB190713.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 117
  • PB190712.JPG
    PB190712.JPG
    149.6 KB · Views: 118
  • PB190711.JPG
    PB190711.JPG
    186.1 KB · Views: 117
  • PB190710.JPG
    PB190710.JPG
    180.4 KB · Views: 117
  • PB190707.JPG
    PB190707.JPG
    136.3 KB · Views: 114
  • PB190720.JPG
    PB190720.JPG
    186 KB · Views: 112
  • PB190718.JPG
    PB190718.JPG
    118.8 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Hi Too all members I have known Keith for a long time and done many deals with him with pinball machines and never had a problem he is a true honourable person and i would recommend him to any body and how he describes things he is spot on good luck with the sale

Thanks for those kind words Col, shame i cant get into how these things work but just to old to learn (and really dont want to learn) i will have to take a kick in the nuts on this one but it needs to go to someone who knows about these things (my mobile is an old farts Dorro and thats as techy as i get )
cheers
Keith

Thanks for those kind words Col, shame i cant get into how these things work but just to old to learn (and really dont want to learn) i will have to take a kick in the nuts on this one but it needs to go to someone who knows about these things (my mobile is an old farts Dorro and thats as techy as i get )
cheers
Keith
Hi Keith, if you would like to fix/put a replacement screen in there may be expertise on the forum that could talk you through it. I assume if it worked you'd want to keep it?

cheers
Keith
Nothing wrong with a Doro, if it`s good enough for Captain Kirk it`s good enough for me !

Anyway i hope someone on the forum can help you repair it as i am sure you would prefer to keep it if working.

Hi Keith, if you would like to fix/put a replacement screen in there may be expertise on the forum that could talk you through it. I assume if it worked you'd want to keep it?
Hi thank you but no ,its as heavy if not heavier than a normal pin ,and after struggling to get my Dr Who downstairs i realize my pinball days are over . Its a shame but i dont even want to learn about these computerised pins they are so differant to the old Bally/williams that i am used to . I would not mind swapping it for a Gottlieb Sing along but that would have to stay downstairs in the garage, (but thank you for trying to help)

Pics added just found out it works fine with FX pinball games it has loaded on , the scoring etc jumps up onto the main back glass display and acts as the dmd ,so i would imagine a boffin could do this to all the other games if you did not want to add a normal dmd (but what do i know proberbly totally wrong) anyways like i said it works fine with all the FX games
cheers
Keith

Pics added just found out it works fine with FX pinball games it has loaded on , the scoring etc jumps up onto the main back glass display and acts as the dmd ,so i would imagine a boffin could do this to all the other games if you did not want to add a normal dmd (but what do i know proberbly totally wrong) anyways like i said it works fine with all the FX games
cheers
Keith
You are quite correct, a PC monitor hooked up as a third screen acting as a DMD would also do. Each emulator will have it's own DMD position, once it's configured in each all will be well

Hi Colin yes it has the solenoids on the flippers they can be turned off but sound realistic, just finding out about it a bit more it has about 6 differant versions of Star Wars the sound system is brilliant when turned up

Playing about 40 games now( no idea how i got it to do this) leaving well alone for someone who knows what they are doing

Now playing over 60 games ,been told its an easy (but lengthy ) fix to put in a lcd screen in place of dot matrix panel or shift scores etc onto the back box screen , i would get this fixed as i am getting to like it but the Main Man on these things is way to busy, final price absolute bargain at £900,

Machines like that fully loaded with vpx tables, are £3000 new
this is a great price
glws, someone’s getting a bargain
Correct, it cost more than that in parts to build my own, a half size one at that!!!

Thanks Ryan & Ash yes good bargain but the buyer needs knowledge of these things i had one guy waste 5 hours of my life i wont get back before finally saying i really dont know anything about computers. The second experiance was just as bad these are great things when fully working and admire you guys that know how to build them from scratch (and as you say Ash parts cost you more than this) 60 plus games work but needs attention to make the other 180 games work.

thanks for your kind comments chaps
cheers
Keith

Cheers John gone to a good home smashing chap and his Wife came from only 5 mins down the road and bought it ,had another couple of guys wanting it since but to late , i am sure the buyer will be happy sometimes in the pinball hobby you win some and lose more , but as they say "Thats the name of the Game" , dont know what it will be like without a pinball machine in the house after 25 odd years but proberbly to old at 67 for another now (funny enough thats what Phil the guy who bought it said you may find it strange without one ) (They are though John as you well know "Big friggin heavy things" and the older you get the heavier they get
thanks John
Keith

Cheers John gone to a good home smashing chap and his Wife came from only 5 mins down the road and bought it ,had another couple of guys wanting it since but to late , i am sure the buyer will be happy sometimes in the pinball hobby you win some and lose more , but as they say "Thats the name of the Game" , dont know what it will be like without a pinball machine in the house after 25 odd years but proberbly to old at 67 for another now (funny enough thats what Phil the guy who bought it said you may find it strange without one ) (They are though John as you well know "Big friggin heavy things" and the older you get the heavier they get
thanks John
Keith
Glad to hear the sale went well Keith ( apart from the loss of money of course) but hang on in there.........you are never too old for another pinball . Get Gail to help get one in and set up ! If i can still do it so can you...............then again i`m just a spring chicken at (nearly) 61 years !

Back
Top Bottom