What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Gottlieb Victory project. £350

Hey dude,

Complete, folded up, never turned the thing on. could work!

Just to confirm i've never unfolded it either. I just got it with some others in a bulk pin deal and I have no room for them. The Funhouse and Riverboat Gambler are tentatively sold. Just this one to offload.

I had zero interest in the Freddy im selling. over the course of 7days, not a single message.
Then, once I added some pictures, I got 8 offers that same day..

Moral of the story is....

Im actually interested in this myself.. PM'd for pics..

All,

To all that PM'd me I have sent you pix - however some I haven't as loads of you messaged me so i've put the pix online.

Follow this link for all pix I have: http://www.ukvac.com/forum/topic332429_post780727.html#780727

Playfield pic below - the PF is in great condition IMO - read the above link for a breakdown.

Need it shifted ASAP!

Thanks!

Oliver

WP_002432-1.jpg

Quite impressed with myself that I am resisting temptation on this - it is a System 80 after all.Thankfully no space,otherwise I would have probably got it allready:violin:

I'm trying to resist this, quite fancy getting a couple of gottliebs for a change, tempted..

Make the man an offer
I have a few sys 80 repair guides that may help
How many SS pins can ya get nowadays for £350 or less?

Plus if ya get it going we can sort out a line of sys 80 pins at one of the shows:party:

No worries Ivan , not had any Bally 6803's lastly so hasn't been an issue so no panic :)

on the victory - I'd go to 360 cash in hand delivered to my warehouse in lingfield , theme don't appeal to me much but if its cheap enough I quite fancy messing about with some gottliebs ..

Back
Top Bottom