What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gottlieb system 80

Poibug

Registered
preferably Spirit,DDare or Mars

Others considered posssibly.

Cash or part ex for another sys 80 a possibility

pinballmania' date=' post: 1689342 said:
You've got it real bad Chris

Yep

"my name is Chris,and I have a problem.At first it was okay with just one,I could handle it.What problem could arise from that?

But one wasn't enough,so I thought I would try another,nothing could happen,surely?But thst soon became not enough,after having a "bad one",and having to buy another of the same to make the first one good,I thought it may be the beginning of a problem.But it was ok-I had it under control.

First the TV went as it was in the way of a "new fix".Shortly after that the MAME cabinet went-I knew I could get a better high with my new "fix".

Then it got bad.I had to "expand my territory"to help make space for even more "highs".

As time went on the "teritory"got bigger and bigger.I then found out that old "fixes"give such a rush as a new "fix",I started getting them too.It got worse after that,as I started pulling in friends and family to help "look after them for me"

My name is Chris Poibug,and I am a PINAHOLIC-PLEASE HELP:p:eek:

PS bet no one will see this silly thread!!

I'm Dave and I too have started to suffer from this addiction,if not kept in check it will consume you and all around you! I'm now head long down the road of trying to fund my next system 11fix

@poi

All three can be found for sale on pinball owners, transporting to the UK will probably be the biggest problem...

DD for €356

http://www.pinballowners.com/zsiga3#25495
rolleyes-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom