What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Gottlieb Stargate

Last bump before I start looking for another machine.
Cmon guys someone must have one they’re thinking of moving on. Please 🙏 Ken

Last edited:
For a B/Wms it’s not a bad price but it’s a Gottlieb. Is the guy a dealer as he’s looking for time n trouble money. I don’t want a blinged one, I want one I can play and repair as necessary.

Update. No pics arrived and no messages via messenger or WhatsApp. It appears its now sold so my opinion of the “nice chap” don’t come anywhere near this.

Update. No pics arrived and no messages via messenger or WhatsApp. It appears its now sold so my opinion of the “nice chap” don’t come anywhere near this.
I messaged him yesterday and he got back to me saying if the person didn’t transfer the money today it was mine, not heard anything so presume it went through.
I was going to contact you if he got back to me and was still for sale, unfortunately it wasn’t to be. I’ve already got too many!

Would of been snapped up fast at £2500 I’d imagine. Shame he couldn’t of dropped it when you was first talking.

Shame.
Buying games is a ballache these days…. I can hardly be bothered. Unless it drops in my lap I can’t face the whole feed frenzy.

Back
Top Bottom