What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Gottlieb Night Moves - Project Machine Preferred

By the way i am driving to Brussels on the 24th April so could even pick up from anywhere within 200Km radius on Saturday 30th April.

I have a night moves available, currently working but could use a good service. Send me a PM

Night Moves still wanted, anyone with one for sale please PM me. Thanks.

Anyone have any tips for moving these when on your own? I understand from the current owner that sack wheels will not cut the mustard. I want to be bale to take it to NLP later htis year so anyone any ideas? I have one of the red hydrolic trolleys, anything else or will that do the trick?

Anyone have any tips for moving these when on your own? I understand from the current owner that sack wheels will not cut the mustard. I want to be bale to take it to NLP later htis year so anyone any ideas? I have one of the red hydrolic trolleys, anything else or will that do the trick?
I might bring mine too :-D Night Moves party!!

That wasn't a keeper for very long then lol

I've had it quite a while for me :) It hadn't been switched on in so long that it just seems daft to keep it when someone else really wants it and can enjoy the game. I'm getting to the point of having to make some tough decisions on games that were keepers if I want to be able to keep getting new stuff :(

I've had it quite a while for me :) It hadn't been switched on in so long that it just seems daft to keep it when someone else really wants it and can enjoy the game. I'm getting to the point of having to make some tough decisions on games that were keepers if I want to be able to keep getting new stuff :(

I can almost smell the Flash Gordon :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom