What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gottlieb Free Play Roms now available for 80B games

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
See here for a very cool project - http://www.flipprojets.fr/Proms80B_EN.php

No need to add extra switches anymore, or keep topping up credits. Works out of the box with my new boards to. Let me know if anyone wants a new game rom set burning before the NLP show. Cost to burn a set will be the same as per other rom sets. £15 each. I use nos roms where possible.

... argh, just after I've just done another custom switch to get freeplay for Hot Shots at the show. You tested one out already Jim?

Got other 80B's on the search list so great to know these are available for future.

... argh, just after I've just done another custom switch to get freeplay for Hot Shots at the show. You tested one out already Jim?

Got other 80B's on the search list so great to know these are available for future.

Not tested as yet as only found it yesterday, but feedback on other sites seems positive.

they are the guys who did the speech on my multiball/speech haunted house(available to play at nlp this weekend)

Well you didn't waste your time then, as there is not a free play rom for Hot Shot that I can see

Reactions: JMP
Back
Top Bottom