What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Gottlieb Diamond Lady

JMP

Site Supporter
s17.postimg.org_a6uvnltr3_Diamond_Lady.jpg

Gottlieb 'Diamond Lady' Pinball Machine in very nice condition. Pretty rare in the UK I expect, only ever come across one other over here which was inferior.

Recently at Northern Lights Pinball show at Play Expo Manchester where it played great all weekend with no faults. The cabinet and playfield are excellent with no broken plastics. Translite good too with no fade. Fully working machine on freeplay ROMS. Some LED's fitted.

This comes out of my Gottlieb System 80B lineup as I've run out of room. Local pickup or Martin moving it can be arranged.

Looking for £1100

Don't do it John, she is truly a thing of beauty. You will regret selling her once she's gone. You will never find another in this conditions really is a stunner in all aspects.

Silly boys... :tut: Tron is rooted and Raven stays cos. she's a hard b*tch that keeps you going back.

Don't sell it pal more Gottlieb's are needed.

One bump before I keep hold. £1K is what it cost me so would accept that, otherwise it's back to strapping and stacking !

Be sorry to see it go , was a surprise that it was a great machine to play.

Back
Top Bottom