What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gottlieb Cue Ball Wizard Multiball problem.

DanLewell

Registered
Hi everyone. First post on here, although I have been floating around reading stuff for a while. So sorry if I ask anything stupid...

I bought a gottlieb Cue Ball Wizard just before xmas, I have still got to clean it up but it has got a bit of a weird problem. Whenever I get the multiball (2 Balls) I start getting random switches and solenoids going off. The flippers tend to go fluttery so holding a ball is impossible, The black ball tends to fire at random and you get awarded points for other targets that you are nowhere near. As soon as the multiball ends it starts behaving normally again.

It happens every game I play but only when mulitball starts. Up until that point it plays perfectly. The weird bit is that if I have a half decent game and get the 3 ball multiball (pool ball mania) that also plays perfectly, it is only the two ball mulitball that causes the problems.

anyone got any ideas?

Welcome to the forum
smile-1.png
Sorry I can't offer any advice on the problem but I'm sure someone in the know will come along shortly

Back
Top Bottom