What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Gottlieb Bronco New Parts

Expired Due to no activity

tomds87

Registered
I have the following brand new parts for a Gottlieb Bronco.

BGRESTO backglass brand new £250

Pinball pimp cabinet stencils brand new £120

Pinball Rescue playfields plastics £80

I also have a schematic and playfield targets.

PM me if interested.

Attachments

• FD7A6238-520E-42CD-9552-72FD7BEECDF2.jpeg
    FD7A6238-520E-42CD-9552-72FD7BEECDF2.jpeg
    114.6 KB · Views: 25
Do you have a gottlieb bronco to go with them? It might make it a more attractive package for someone

I was going to restore a bronco, but unfortunately it was badly flood damaged prior to me getting round doing it. It would have cost an absoloute fortune to complete as everything was damaged. The machine was scrapped.
If the parts are no good to anyone it isn’t an issue, I will just look out for another bronco to do.

I was going to restore a bronco, but unfortunately it was badly flood damaged prior to me getting round doing it. It would have cost an absoloute fortune to complete as everything was damaged. The machine was scrapped.
If the parts are no good to anyone it isn’t an issue, I will just look out for another bronco to do.
Have you tried matty jacques workshop Ltd he may be able to make you a cabinet

Thanks, but I have a couple of other machines on the go at the moment. Plus that Bronco is priced a touch on the high side!

I have the following brand new parts for a Gottlieb Bronco.

BGRESTO backglass brand new £250

Pinball pimp cabinet stencils brand new £120

Pinball Rescue playfields plastics £80

I also have a schematic and playfield targets.

PM me if interested.

Hi
do you still have the schematic available?
cheers Bob

Back
Top Bottom