What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Gottlieb 7 digit displays

Spandangler

Site Supporter
Hey dudes
In anticipation of reigniting my Rocky restoration, since every other aspect of it has been a pain in the ****, I’ll eat my testicles if I turn it on and all the displays work!!
So does anyone have any 7 digit displays or know if led replacements are available? I’ve spotted some in the states at $289 bucks less shipping and taxes etc… are there any European suppliers?

Cheers all

Maybe these have something ?

I think Luke Wells is sourcing a set for @JMP . John needs a full set for one of his machines.
Might be worth asking John .

Reactions: JMP
I think Luke Wells is sourcing a set for @JMP . John needs a full set for one of his machines.
Might be worth asking John .
Thanks Dazza. I’m getting Rocky back this weekend so will see how the displays are. I’m just predicting they will be fudged like everything else was 🤣

Thanks Dazza. I’m getting Rocky back this weekend so will see how the displays are. I’m just predicting they will be fudged like everything else was 🤣

The displays I am getting remade (LED ones) are for Sorcerer (Williams) so very different from the larger Gottlieb ones. I bought a spare set for Alien Star from Todd Tucky in the US some years back for not a massive amount of money, but will look to see if can find any cheaper than those you've seen.

Good luck. Always check any segments out likely being connectors or the board edge connections rather than the display.

Cheers John. They’re the same as the euro supplier so pretty much the same. Good to know there’s options though. I thought I was gonna be stuffed if they didn’t work but seemingly not

Back
Top Bottom