What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available GOTGLE

Dave Bishop

Site Supporter
It’s with heavy heart that I am putting this up for sale.
Bought NIB from PH. Immaculate- no wear on playfield, slight dimpling as to be expected.
not a mark on the cabinet.

Cabinet has the upgraded siderails, Groot shooter rod and stern GOTG Topper... oh and Shaker Motor.

Playfield has fluorescent plastic protectors.

goody bag still stapled to the side of the game.
running last update.. think it’s 1.06 on Cleland from US. Will post some extra pictures bit later. Looking for £8250 ono.
14EC34E5-8DA6-4C43-A734-95519DB9933C.jpeg
F07A6328-AB0B-4636-8D56-451ABC544EAE.jpeg

Attachments

• D82408B2-EE22-4562-B86C-BB2238F4031F.jpeg
    D82408B2-EE22-4562-B86C-BB2238F4031F.jpeg
    129.9 KB · Views: 123
  • D85869CA-3912-46B7-A414-8464CB8FB593.jpeg
    D85869CA-3912-46B7-A414-8464CB8FB593.jpeg
    134.6 KB · Views: 146
When you put down £6700 for one of the last new pro's but then see an LE... Man life is unfair sometimes. Good luck with the sale!

Decided against Mando Dave?

yeah, really want to like it, but just don’t.. Space is at a premium now there isn’t any! 😂.
With G&RLE coming in soon, which I don’t know how I’m going to fit in, and the rumour of a Back To The Future soon

I like all my games, not played any of them to death and I think my Stern line up has a good assortment of gameplay.

the other side.. B/W and DP can’t bring myself to sell any of those either.

At least I know that I’m OK for a couple of yrs as if JJP Toy Story is true that theme doesn’t interest me.

I’m pretty impressed by the reveal, I‘m down for a Pro as I don’t really think that much is missing from the Premium/LE. I actually prefer the artwork on the Pro as well, so it’s a win win.
Yes I know Grogu doesn‘t interact with the ball, neither does the StayPuft marshmallow man on GB and I think he looks great tucked in the corner over looking the play field.

I‘m a big fan of the show and feel Stern have done a great job of relaying this into the game.

Yeah, but GB has
Slimer, Ecto goggles, magna slings, physical ball lock.. and was £8K..

Marshmallow Man wobbles when ball is launched and there is a mod to make him look like he is walking behind the buildings.

Im sure people will make a mod/replacement for Grougu, but they should have to. And it won’t be coded.

^^^ If I had a choice between taking either a GOTGLE, GBLE with toppers or a brand new Mando I would take either of the formers in a heartbeat.
That’s without even seeing the gameplay of Mando. Theme for me is very important.

Back
Top Bottom