What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold GOTGLE £8750

Dave Bishop

Site Supporter
Well, it’s up again..

with Godzilla LE coming and Back To The Future a hot possibility I need space..

Guardians Of The Galaxy LE
Bought from PH NIB and not moved since.
Cabinet has upgraded G siderails and Topper. Has Groot shooter rod.

The plastics have fluorescent protectors under them. Playfield has no wear, with some dimpling in the centre.

Spare Groot Jaw as I hear these can break.
Cleland Code installed with original SD card in the coin box.

£8,750 ovno.

B55D4A85-3E30-4029-9B8B-96B67C8D8D49.jpeg
EEA82C4F-1F01-4C8D-940C-FBD519ACF1E9.jpeg

Attachments

• FCC85451-37BC-4ECE-BFB8-5F662BDF01DF.jpeg
    FCC85451-37BC-4ECE-BFB8-5F662BDF01DF.jpeg
    232.6 KB · Views: 1,384
Last edited:
Well, it’s up again..

with Godzilla LE coming and Back To The Future a hot possibility I need space..

Guardians Of The Galaxy LE
Bought from PH NIB and not moved since.
Cabinet has upgraded G siderails and Topper. Has Groot shooter rod.

The plastics have fluorescent protectors under them. Playfield has no wear, with some dimpling in the centre.

Spare Groot Jaw as I hear these can break.
Cleland Code installed with original SD card in the coin box.

£9K ovno.

View attachment 148243View attachment 148244View attachment 148249GOTG banner also included
BTTF defo happening then?

Honestly don’t know, but A lot of things so point to a BTTF pinball sometime in the future.

the rumours are RUSH, BOND and BTTF.

We know that Steve Richie has done BOND before he left Stern. Apparently it’s Borg on Rush and BTTF.. so maybe BTTF out next in partnership with KAPOW, or maybe it’s the first cornerstone game announced for 2022.

would make sense to announce Bond next to get on the bandwagon with the film release Just speculation at this point.. but there are a lot of evidence suggesting it’s in the works

Honestly don’t know, but A lot of things so point to a BTTF pinball sometime in the future.

We know that Steve Richie has done BOND before he left Stern. Apparently it’s Borg on Rush and BTTF.. so maybe BTTF out next in partnership with KAPOW, or maybe it’s the first cornerstone game announced for 2022.

would make sense to announce Bond next to get on the bandwagon with the film release Just speculation at this point.. but there are a lot of evidence suggesting it’s in the works
yes....just laid my hands on the NTTD soundtrack, not lucky enough to go to the premiere but I've done skyfall, so one is enough, then again the RAH is not a cinema, and i want to see the film, so will go see it at Pinewood or BFI in full IMAX.

I think those expecting BTTF any time soon are going to be disappointed.

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

In the meantime we have goooooodddddzillllaaaaaa 💤💤💤💤💤💤💤 ha ha each to the own smart table but theme doesn't grab me... For these sorts of prices it's got to be theme and a great looking pin imho

Let’s just say I have someone on the inside [emoji106]

417b54aaaf4069bfbeb0df49dbfc7db1.jpg

Nope don’t know Bob at all.

Nope don’t know Bob at all.

I'm sure we will see it soon the bttf franchise are licensing every man and his brother at the minute... Let's face it it will sell out and make a load of cash for all involved bttf is bigger than its ever been

The fact Ritchie potentially design Bond has me worried and less than excited and Borg rumoured on BTTF, no thanks! Delay it and put Elwin on BTTF for all that is sacred not another copy and paste Ritchie or Borg layout.

think the overwhelming thoughts on BTTF is it will be a KAPOW game , so no need to worry about the designer

think the overwhelming thoughts on BTTF is it will be a KAPOW game , so no need to worry about the designer

Why not? Kapow use stern’s designers- Gomez did B66 and Beatles. I understand the next Kapow game is not BTTF.

I’m on the p1ss with the Mrs….. it’s her birthday.
She’s green lighted that I can buy a NIB pin for my 50th.
I can say for sure it will be BTTF - if It’s actually produced. If they make a monkeys ar5e of it, will be Bond if that’s properly in pipeline.
Here’s hoping BTTF will be done justice.
Sorry Dave GLWTS - your GOTG looks mint 👍
4047314C-D54C-45E6-8694-F8DD3ED0F465.jpeg
F0A9813A-E8AB-4936-843D-6DF5C3FEADC6.jpeg

I’m on the p1ss with the Mrs….. it’s her birthday.
She’s green lighted that I can buy a NIB pin for my 50th.
I can say for sure it will be BTTF - if It’s actually produced. If they make a monkeys ar5e of it, will be Bond if that’s properly in pipeline.
Here’s hoping BTTF will be done justice.
Sorry Dave GLWTS - your GOTG looks mint [emoji106]
View attachment 148366View attachment 148367

Well as I understand it you might want to get the pin for 60th in for BTTF.

As you can tell Neil is sceptical about bttf being released.... Ever... He's in for some bloody stick if it is though 😂

Back
Top Bottom