What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted GOTG Pro - Cash or Trades available - GOTG LE

todler

Site Supporter
Looking for a GOTG Pro in great condition and preferable HUO. Happy to buy for cash or possible trades below.
Have either the Avatar listed on another thread or potentially a Tron Pro to trade. Tron has been fully stripped, cleaned, translucent Rubbers, new L/H Ramp, Insert and GI LED, a few MODS added. Only issue is the cab has a few marks on the L/H side.

A few might ask why if I have a GOTG LE? Basically only downgrading as a mate wants my LE and said I would only sell if I had a Pro to replace it. Love the game and the Cleland soundtrack, but not playing pinball as much now so happy to downgrade.

Cheers

Last edited:
Just a bump on this after just missing out on the one earlier today. Hadn't put much thought to it until I saw the add earlier and stirred my interest. Will have to check and see if my mate is still after mine.

Cheers

Another update. My mate is saving his money in the current climate and not prepared to shell out money as his job relates to the building trade (dont blame him). Therefore possible trade down exchange, or even a trade up for an Elvira o_O. Problem is I would still want a GOTG pro :cuckoo:

Back
Top Bottom