What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gotg pro and Dead pool pro price

BigBear77

Registered
Hi looking for a Gotg pro or Dead pool pro

What would the going price be on one of these?

I have a £5,000 budget for one.

Is that a rarity thing? If you put GOTG at £5.5K for gameplay where does IMDN sit?

I think GOTG >5K is probably pushing it now but maybe supply and demand impacts that.

Is that a rarity thing? If you put GOTG at £5.5K for gameplay where does IMDN sit?
I prefer GOTG to IM and I have a premium but like marmite it is each to there own. I think the theme and music are far better but I’m not a fan of the band just the awesome layout and gameplay.
GOTG isn’t gimped like most pros. No removing ramps ie SW, DP. No removing PFs BK, Munsters & AC/DC. and no removing toys that do something like the funky locks in IM that haven’t gave me problems like some.

4 - 4.5k , dependent on who bought the game, be aware across the channel new games cost 5 k, and a much bigger market to buy from

I think Matt Vince would have every spike 2 game that came on the market at 4k as would any operator good look at finding one at that price all the spike pro games I have sold have always gone for around 5.5k other than Aerosmith
Tony if you have any gotg sw dp at 4k or even 4.5 I will have them all please

Just an observation but 2019 seems to be seeing a softening on prices for any games over £5k.

Taking longer to sell etc.

Likely to happen in a market that is slowly getting saturated.

4 - 4.5k , dependent on who bought the game, be aware across the channel new games cost 5 k, and a much bigger market to buy from

Where have you seen a gotg or dp sell for that price???

5250-5500 is where’s it’s at currently

Just an observation but 2019 seems to be seeing a softening on prices for any games over £5k.

Taking longer to sell etc.

Likely to happen in a market that is slowly getting saturated.
+1 this

Only so many people with 5k+ to splash on what is a big toy

There seem to be more hot potatoes than ever being passed around - who's gonna be left holding it when it goes cold [emoji3]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

I feel as this whole thread was initiated as I was offered 5k from BigBear and turned him down so he immediately put a post up which has turned out to have a very negative impact on my sale.
I bought this pin less than a month ago for what I thought was a good price and the only reason I am selling is to get the very same pin in LE flavour and priced to get my money back on it.
A pin is worth what someone is happy to pay for it, my Guardins is a HUO bought NIB by Jim at MyPinballs, modded with an awesome custom clellands soundtrack and TBH when I picked it up in person it actually looked like it had never been played.

I get it when someone lists a TAF or TZ for 9k+ something has to be said to protect buyers on here but this may as well been in my for sale thread with ridiculous comments like 4-4.5k

Anyone out there with a HUO DP for 4.5k I’ll have it money ready and waiting as it’s on my radar some point and for 4K I’ll throw in a Dutch rudder!

I am going to take the pin off and let this thread run it’s course forgoing the LE altogether which is a bummer for me but hey I still love my pro so I’ll grab some mods and enjoy it.

In the meantime anyone looking for a real nice HUO Guardians give me a PM and we will work out a deal as long as the LE replacement is available otherwise I’ll just keep it.

I paid 5K for my GOTG pro, it had 300 plays on it and came via France just before Xmas - Looking here it feels like games are taking longer to move but hard to really judge. @mission65 is the lord of talking prices down LOL I used to think I was good at that but Tony is the master Jedi, when I go to buy my next motor I’m taking him with me. It does feel like more of a buyers market on a lot of games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I feel as this whole thread was initiated as I was offered 5k from BigBear and turned him down so he immediately put a post up which has turned out to have a very negative impact on my sale.
I bought this pin less than a month ago for what I thought was a good price and the only reason I am selling is to get the very same pin in LE flavour and priced to get my money back on it.
A pin is worth what someone is happy to pay for it, my Guardins is a HUO bought NIB by Jim at MyPinballs, modded with an awesome custom clellands soundtrack and TBH when I picked it up in person it actually looked like it had never been played.

I get it when someone lists a TAF or TZ for 9k+ something has to be said to protect buyers on here but this may as well been in my for sale thread with ridiculous comments like 4-4.5k

Anyone out there with a HUO DP for 4.5k I’ll have it money ready and waiting as it’s on my radar some point and for 4K I’ll throw in a Dutch rudder!

I am going to take the pin off and let this thread run it’s course forgoing the LE altogether which is a bummer for me but hey I still love my pro so I’ll grab some mods and enjoy it.

In the meantime anyone looking for a real nice HUO Guardians give me a PM and we will work out a deal as long as the LE replacement is available otherwise I’ll just keep it.

Why do you want the LE? If there is one game where the premium LE isn’t worth the dollar it’s this game.

easy Chris
buy them NEW from Germany £5100 , thought you would know that .
so if new at 5100 what would they be second hand in France, Holland, Germany etc take your pick.
thats also without taking into account any vat if you have a ltd company like you.

oh and by the way Chris i was offered a deadpool, iron maiden brand new in the box within the UK (grey import) for between 5250 and 5500, without having to import them ?

still too expensive for me, but hey Im just warning people to be weary of the UK marketplace as its hyper inflated by Gary Stern and Electrocoin.

I do not buy new myself, but am very tempted for the future.

but if you paid 6500 here and 5000 in france, buy it from europe second hand and have a great holiday aswell with the difference

Eh the price has now gone up to £5100 from 4k you don’t have to justify the prices to me Tony as I said I will buy any huo spike 2 game for 4k bacs you straight away even pick up in person next day let me know what comes in

i thought you were talking second hand, so lets make it easier for you

if you buy in europe for 5 k new, what will you sell it for second hand Chris,
and if europe sells far more pins than the UK, it makesa it a bigger market Chris.

so if you then use your mind, it may bring you to the conclusion that second hand games are going to be much cheaper in Europe than here.

I have no need to import games commercialy Chris, its a hobby for me, thats your business and i am glad to help.

Why do you want the LE? If there is one game where the premium LE isn’t worth the dollar it’s this game.

I totally agree Neil and Guardians pro is probably the best Stern pro ever made. Little touches like leaving the engraved metal plaque around the hadron enforcer button was a shock as they normally put a cheap decal around something like that on a pro. The layout wasn’t gimped any and some say the big stupid groot hands of the pre/le just get in the way!

So why do I want one? I can’t really answer that sensibly but it’s like someone who buys a car that’s 15k then spends another 5k on extras, you never get your money back but it just looks and feels nicer.

As for GOTG I absolutely love the theme as I was a big fan of the movies, no3 is on its way and I can’t wait. Also for a 2 flipper game it’s a nice departure from a fan layout, groot is a great toy and I can tell family and non pinhead friends to just shoot for groot and they have a blast. However since the code updates Groot is not where it’s at and it’s a deep mode based game with great wizard modes. Dam Cherry Bomb gets me jumping up and down every time I get it and immolation is just out of reach for me ATM never mind the almost impossible Save Zandar! These are the things that keep you going back for more as a good Pin should. All this with multiplier scores to achieve and combine with orb multiball and the likes I really love.
For me GOTG is an undiscovered gem with awesome music from an era I was brought up listening to and the art is a sight to behold in the flesh being a veritable overdose of beautiful eye candy without the gore and horror of Zombi Yeti scaring the **** out of the Bairns lol

Not sure if that answers your question Neil as I can’t justify the price of a LE but it maybe let’s you get an insight of how I personally feel about the pin

as a side note i have been asked now because of an earlier thread about prices about importing sterns from Europe, I have had a lot of people ask if there could be a collective buy, and i have no commercial want for this, and would go with my own van if i buy new in the future, however could be something someone else might want to do.

I have quite a few what i would call serious collectors who have shown a very big appetite to buying from overseas after the previous thread.

one of my vans could get at least 8 pins in it so, again this could make a new pin without warranty say 5200 collection from uk quite an easy job for someone with a 500 - 600 pound europe road trip expense included ?

Like I have said 3 times now Tony I will have any spike 2 game a 4k so will tobin Matt Vince and everyone else on here you could make a right wedge

as i keep telling you Chris ,, and would sooner buy new at £5100, or £4200 without the vat for a lot of buyers it seems

I luckily dont need the extra wedge as you put it, but you might ?

you would be ideal for it if you didnt work for Pinball Heaven, as there could be a slight problem there

I don’t disagree with nib figures but I am still not seeing a dp or gotg in Europe or the states for 4k
You can buy almost any product cheeper in the states ship over here avoid the duty and you are quids in but 90% of people can’t be bothered with the hassle
Anybody including myself can drive to Europe pick up 10 pins nib and sell for £5200 let’s say but you have done that then for free and does anyone work for free
Then factor in your customer opens his nib pin and there is damage cracked cab etc etc doesn’t work dead cpu and wants his money back you are then at a hugh loss stern don’t want to know your distributors you bought them off don’t want to know so it’s all a headache really and not worth the hassle

I would love a GOTG but crazy UK pricing has become a big issue.

I bought Iron Maiden NIB from PH and I don't really care what it's worth now as it's a fantastic game and no way am I selling it at a big loss just to get the next new shiny:D

Having lost a few thousand doing that in the past, I just realised that I can't takes losses of £1000's, when there are so many great games of all eras to play.

Still want a GOTG though:p;)

who wants to know if its second hand in the UK Chris ?

i would sooner have a new in box 5.2 k from Europe, than a second hand one from the UK for 5.5k

Back
Top Bottom