What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Got Elvira….. want AFM CGC (or MMr)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andydn

Site Supporter
I fancy an AFM again, would like the CGC remake this time though (or MMr)
As a possible trade I have a lovely Elvira HOH (Upgraded speakers, LCD screen in apron that plays trailers, Cols plastics scattered about, under cab lighting)

PM me if you can help 👍

IMG_8795.jpeg
IMG_8796.jpeg
IMG_8797.jpeg
IMG_8798.jpeg
IMG_8799.jpeg

Last edited:
@Andydn I've got an AFMr LE here but not sure if I want to move it on. Let me have a think and I'll get back to :thumbs: Any pics of your HOH mate?

Andy is a great guy mate and his machines are always tip-top.

He makes a shocking cuppa and can't park his car, but don't let that impact your confidence in the man himself.

Think this heat is messing with my head, just fitted speaker lights to her, had a good play and this is still one of the best pins out there. Lights out, volume up….. loving it again.

Think this heat is messing with my head, just fitted speaker lights to her, had a good play and this is still one of the best pins out there. Lights out, volume up….. loving it again.
You'd be nuts to let it go

Get some a/c in there Andy😂, I have an MMr LE but don’t think my granddaughter would appreciate me getting the busty Elvira in it’s place😂( her fav,)
Or my wife😬

Surprised you would want AFM again.

To be fair I'd have AFM back again and I've had it twice.

And given the choice I'd have it ahead of Elvira . . . . there's not much in it though.

Electric circus is 319 miles from me plus that again back…and I’ve done that twice in May and the only thing i went out my way to play was EHOH. Arguably Sterns best game in the past 5 years. I’d love to buy one but I’d encourage you to keep it. Cant see afmr or mmr being more rewarding. Admittedly i’d buy a mmr in a heartbeat too but elvira probably still trumps even that. Keep it!!! You’ll regret it.

To be fair I'd have AFM back again and I've had it twice.

And given the choice I'd have it ahead of Elvira . . . . there's not much in it though.
Once was enough for me but I had it a couple of years and ruled the universe a few times, you only have pins 5 minutes though😂

AFM is still my most fun pin ever. Fell in love with it the first time I played it. Obvious centre target but enough strategy to keep you coming back.

Elvira is a lovely looking game. Mine is going nowhere. The house mutiball is great. A little stop start due to the video clips.

Both games are easily in my top 10.

Me and my brother played this machine which is mint, like all his machines. This convinced me to buy one.
Don’t think I could sell mine.
Good luck Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom