What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete Gorgar

Mooseman

Site Supporter
IMG_2763.jpg IMG_2764.JPG While were on a role and Im sat at the computer. Gorgar was done earlier this year. Another cheap ebay find. Soooo dirty, it was installed in a mechanics garage and so every greasy paw had been all over it.

The main boards looked ina right state so ordered a two becomes one board from sean and while at it a new power board, might as well make it bullet proof.
The two drops were taken off and stripped down.
IMG_2840.jpg

A fibre stick is a great tool for cleaning and polishing and it brought these pieces up a treat.IMG_3052.jpg IMG_3053.JPG IMG_3059.jpg

The back glass had a bit of damage and I found someone who could paint. She did a great job and the repair is only visible in the dark.
Also the snake pit flashers were not working. @DrPinball and I did some head scratching then when we looked at the schematic we realised some previous nob had wired it all up wrong. A few swopping of wires a new resistor and all working in the flash dept.IMG_3061.JPG
IMG_3062.JPG IMG_3063.jpg IMG_3061.JPG IMG_3062.JPG IMG_3063.jpg IMG_3127.jpg

Last edited:
My friend and I made so new drop target decals and inserts for the coin mechs. I have spares free for who ever needs.
IMG_3125.JPG

As the apron was also pretty tatty I found a guy in the usa who made vinyl skins. He wouldn't sell to me in the uk, in fact wouldn't even reply to me. So got a friend of a friend in the states to buy and so **** him!IMG_3069.JPG

It sort of survived the 2014 NLP with just the right flipper shaft coming undone. Oh and for some reason on sun morning couldnt get the bugger to start. Realised it was like it wasnt in free play any more and sure enough had gone back to factory default. Changed adjustment 18 back to zero and alls well.IMG_3129.jpg IMG_3130.jpg IMG_3126.jpg IMG_3071.jpg

Mate that's awesome. Really like the apron overlay and the story behind it.
Have you emailed him back with a picture saying "na na, na na, na!!":p

Looks awesome. Really wanted to play this at NLP but every time I went near it the right flipper was stuck up :-(.

Back
Top Bottom