What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodbye

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Hi all,

What with the local classifieds "issues" etc, I have decided to hang up by boots and leave the forum. There's only so much someone can take - having spent months of my life to be met with people dismissing what is a far superior solution is just something that I dont have the time for any more.

On the plus side, and to give the forum a future, i have sold my interest to @Neil McRae. We all know Neil, and we know that he will do a cracking job going forwards... He is a massive pinhead, and certainly loves his games and the hobby as a whole.

Just wanted to say thanks to all for their years of support, and hopefully will see some of you about soon when things get "back to normality".

Cheers
Paul

Paul - thank you for a smooth transaction!

This will be a day long remembered!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sorry to hear this Paul. I have a lot to thank you for as if it wasn’t for this forum I never would have got into pinball in the first place.

The forum gave me a safe secure place to buy my first pin and at reasonable price. Thank you for all your hard work begins the scenes.

All the best

P.s does this mean star wars sales will be banned [mention]Neil McRae [/mention]? [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul
Thank you for all your hard work and effort it has been greatly appreciated, without this forum I probably wouldn't have gotten back into pin and definitely wouldn't own any. Thanks again

Cheers Dave

Ps Good luck Neil in your new venture, I am sure you will get the same support as Paul did and thank you for keeping the forum going!!!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

And on the same date that Neil bought my Star Wars LE for his collection........

If this isn't an April Fool then thanks for all your hard work Paul, best forum I've ever been involved with.

I’m pleased to announce that all round forum celebrity Kirk is joining the mod team; his open and sitting on the fence style I know will go down well with the community.

We have also signed a sponsorship deal with deeproot, we were not sure about this but figured if these suckers are going to give us money we might as well take it (cash of course). As part of this transaction we have given them access to all of your personal data and allowed then to selectively change your profiles and signatures to be more deeproot friendly.

Finally we have used GPS on your devices to locate you and now anyone from Liverpool is banned.

And last but not least we are pleased to announce that Dave Bishop has agreed to be our head of forum sales - his knowledge of a great deal and ability to get anything at literally any price made him an ideal candidate for this role. I believe Dave’s first action will be to create a toppers sales forum and to do a deal with eBay so we can double all the prices of sales.

But I’ve saved the best until last. We know of the forums love for Andrew BackAss^wBackhouse and we are pleased that Andrew will be running our technical forums which will now be sponsored by DirectLine fire insurance.

Finally we are in talks with pinside to bring some of their celebrities to the forum Rarehero, Romulus-X, flynnibus, panzerfreak odin, whysnow much closer to you all!

This is but the first wave of transformational activity to bring you a better forum experience, we know you have a choice and we appreciate your business.

Sorry to hear this Paul you have done a cracking job since day one I hope you are still going to be a member on here it would be sad to see you totally leave

I’m pleased to announce that all round forum celebrity Kirk is joining the mod team; his open and sitting on the fence style I know will go down well with the community.

We have also signed a sponsorship deal with deeproot, we were not sure about this but figured if these suckers are going to give us money we might as well take it (cash of course). As part of this transaction we have given them access to all of your personal data and allowed then to selectively change your profiles and signatures to be more deeproot friendly.

Finally we have used GPS on your devices to locate you and now anyone from Liverpool is banned.

And last but not least we are pleased to announce that Dave Bishop has agreed to be our head of forum sales - his knowledge of a great deal and ability to get anything at literally any price made him an ideal candidate for this role. I believe Dave’s first action will be to create a toppers sales forum and to do a deal with eBay so we can double all the prices of sales.

But I’ve saved the best until last. We know of the forums love for Andrew BackAss^wBackhouse and we are pleased that Andrew will be running our technical forums which will now be sponsored by DirectLine fire insurance.

Finally we are in talks with pinside to bring some of their celebrities to the forum Rarehero, Romulus-X, flynnibus, panzerfreak odin, whysnow much closer to you all!

This is but the first wave of transformational activity to bring you a better forum experience, we know you have a choice and we appreciate your business.

Lol 😂 😆

Hi all,

What with the local classifieds "issues" etc, I have decided to hang up by boots and leave the forum. There's only so much someone can take - having spent months of my life to be met with people dismissing what is a far superior solution is just something that I dont have the time for any more.

On the plus side, and to give the forum a future, i have sold my interest to @Neil McRae. We all know Neil, and we know that he will do a cracking job going forwards... He is a massive pinhead, and certainly loves his games and the hobby as a whole.

Just wanted to say thanks to all for their years of support, and hopefully will see some of you about soon when things get "back to normality".

Cheers
Paul
Thanks for everything Paul
Probably wouldn't ever have owned a pinball without this site .
I still have the only one I've bought from you !

As if the last year wasn’t traumatic enough with brexit , COVID, now this. Thanks for all you’ve done for us, like all children we didn’t appreciate you enough. Peter

Back
Top Bottom