What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Good Pinball Moving Car! - 2003 (53) Citroen Picasso

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
I'm selling my old picasso car on ebay at the moment which has moved many many pinballs about in its time. We've had a redo on cars recently to meet our changing needs and to support my wife better as she starts her new midwife career soon.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=302127873078#ht_15006wt_1210

I thought i'd offer it on here also in case anyone was in the need of a cheap pinball moving car. Looking for around the £500 mark cash to help recover the cost of the new wear and tear parts its had over the last year or so. (alternator, starter motor, battery, exhaust, etc) See the ebay add for all the details.

Contact me directly if interested. Bear in mind though that its a sold as seen type job, not a try before you buy. There's no refunds!!!

IMG_7198.jpg

Here's an example of what you can get in it. 2 80s Bally games!

IMG_2348.jpg

Last edited:
Jim sorry to hack this thread but i keep sending emails which are bouncing back saying yr server thinks they're spam.
Re micro switches. Ken

Ok I've had this a year and now looking to move it on to the next person.

Never had a problem with it since I bought it with 133K, now 137K, been to France and back. Passed MOT last Feb without needing anything, next MOT due in 4.5 months, has another month of tax on it, cost me £300 to insure it for a year. I missed my old Jazz and wanted a newer car so I just bought one, now looking to move this on for what I can get.

Easily fits a pin. Seats fold up (pin fits) or come out (even easier). The thing is a tardis and engine is sound. Body looks a bit knackered and scratched but an ideal first car for a youngster.

I'll list it on gumtree and Facebook and ask for £450, but if someone on here is interested then make me an offer.

Back
Top Bottom