What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good all rounder?

Andy Hancock

Site Supporter
Hi all
I'm lucky enough to be buying a holiday home that will mostly be used by me but friends and family too.
Need to choose a pin to go in there (only one until man cave built)!
So thinking something that will challenge me but that guests will take to as well
So what would be a good all-rounder?

A well known theme normally suits non pinhead visitors we find...wcs94 sttng Star Wars BAYWATCH (no idea why but this seems to attract the interest of visitors, particularly if your holiday home is a beach hut?!) that kind of thing.....:thumbs:

Manage to beat the high score you've already set?
Anymore Spiderman talk and I'm going to have to buy one myself! And i wanted a BDK.
They have reset the high scores. I got a replay first game then got the high score on the second game. Got my name on twice.
I don't think the Grand Champion is possible with the intermittent switch problem on the right ramp.

You should buy one. It's one of Stern's best.

Depending on the ages of your guests perhaps, but Scared Stiff is a game I know all my family loved, Also Creature but that was mostly because it looks great, with cool tunes!

Some great feedback thanks guys. Although I own SM and RS already (and they're staying at home) and had WCS94 and didn't hit it off with it (although I agree guests liked it that's why my mate took it off me)
Intrigued by the baywatch shout never even thought about one of those

Back
Top Bottom