What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Goldeneye

Mike Kindler

Site Supporter
Time to move my Goldeneye on. Its currently in Pinball Republic in Croydon. I can arrange viewing/playing when required.

List of Mods that I can remember is as follows:-

Colour LCD DMD, Pinsound Board and Headphone station/volume control, Invisiglass, NVRAM, upgraded magnet board (from Jim Askey), Replaced scoop, flourescent Playfield plastic protectors, Mikonos Bespoke apron cards, New Satellite plastic, Comet LEDs in backbox GI. Carbon fibre flipper button patches. plus a few cosmetic changes random LEDs and stickers. The only real downside is that the tank and helicopter are damaged, but they are real unobtanium! And it has the usual wear around Bond's privates due to the magnetic ball save.I'm looking for around £3500 for it. If you're interested let me know and I'll post the pics via whatsapp, (its such a pain to prepare them for posting on here as the file size my phone takes is too large!)

Dont know if it's any quicker than how you do it now, but I tend to shrink photos on my phone by bringing them up on the screen and then doing a screen grab which makes a smaller copy of it.

Hi Mike, is the machine still for sale? Mind sending on the pictures?

imgur.com is a decent free image sharing service

One happy new owner!

Thanks Mike, great to chat to you all those times arranging the logistics of getting the machine over to Northern Ireland and thanks for all the care and attention to detail on the pallet-ising of the machine.

Unlocked and made the satellite ramp multi-ball this evening for the first time. Such a fun shot.

Was toying with the idea of resetting the high scores on the machine but I think I like a challenge.

Best,
David

Attachments

• IMG_1193.jpeg
    IMG_1193.jpeg
    99.2 KB · Views: 67
I think the satellite shot is the best. It just works really well and is so satisfying to make.

Hope you enjoy your new purchase.......I love mine.

One happy new owner!

Thanks Mike, great to chat to you all those times arranging the logistics of getting the machine over to Northern Ireland and thanks for all the care and attention to detail on the pallet-ising of the machine.

Unlocked and made the satellite ramp multi-ball this evening for the first time. Such a fun shot.

Was toying with the idea of resetting the high scores on the machine but I think I like a challenge.

Best,
David
Did you manage to shoot another ball up the ramp and knock the captured ball out?

Yes, and theres a skill shot on launch which I never even knew about for ages.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom