What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Golden Continental Joker Bingo machine....

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Please see pictures below!

Picked this up last year in the hope that I would have chance to play it, however it's just in the way and not getting the use that it should, so it's with a heavy heart that i need to let it go.

The machine itself works perfectly, and the main board was replaced by the manufacturer in 2010/2011 I believe. There is only one fault that i am aware of, and that is on initial startup. Someone has removed the earth braid for the tilt switch in the back box meaning that you have to cancel the initial alarm on start up (can easilly be done on the diagnostic handheld that comes with it inside the coin door. It would take around 10 mins to replace the braid, and probably 5 mins to work out on the cct diagrams where in the loom it connects into. Other than this it worked perfectly when I picked it up (and hasn't moved since :( )

Looking for offers of £300 (Now reduced from £400!), however make me an offer to come take it away and I'll consider it. Would make a good and interesting addition to any gamesroom!

Machine is located in the Midlands (Birmingham).

Comes with full Manuals and legs!!

IMG_5422.jpgIMG_5423.jpgIMG_5424.jpgIMG_5425.jpgIMG_5426.jpgIMG_5427.jpgIMG_5428.jpgIMG_5429.jpg

IMG_5431.jpgIMG_5430.jpg

as you can see it is in good all round condition, with only the coin door maybe needing a small lick of paint!!!

No-one or shall i throw to the Ebay Dogs.....

Price dropped to £300 before the Ebay hounds come calling...

View attachment 638View attachment 637

as you can see it is in good all round condition, with only the coin door maybe needing a small lick of paint!!!

Good luck with the sale that's a damn good price for a fine piece. I have a friend in Hampshire who has around 300 of these he's a collector of them.
You see the wear on the coindoor slots where the money goes in? That's where people would come and unload their whole weeks wages in a couple of hours. So lots of use.

The operators use to tinker with the wheels inside sometimes to make a bad bet even worse to guarantee a huge income.

Fantastic fun to play great for any collection and a give-away at £300.

Regards Dave

Back
Top Bottom