What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gold balls

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

no not beckham.

looking for gold coloured balls. Had a set but they've gone rubbish so wondering if anyone has found any decent ones?

Neil.

Don't know about golden but I bought some black balls from pinball centre in Germany last year and they're still going strong, if it helps.

thanks, but unfortunately thats where I got the ones I'm currently using.

I have one that came with the machine possibly original Bally, and a new one from Pinball Center that I've used in my Gold Ball (fancy that!) and neither are very Gold. Tbh, I'm not sure that people would even notice when the game ejects the Gold Ball mode that the pinball in play is different. I'd be interested if you find something better there was some talk on pinside about polishing up brass bearings for this purpose.

I have one that came with the machine possibly original Bally, and a new one from Pinball Center that I've used in my Gold Ball (fancy that!) and neither are very Gold. Tbh, I'm not sure that people would even notice when the game ejects the Gold Ball mode that the pinball in play is different. I'd be interested if you find something better there was some talk on pinside about polishing up brass bearings for this purpose.
Brass would be way too soft.
You would also need to replace any magnets with brass magnets.

Back
Top Bottom