What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Godzilla

Sam C

Site Supporter
Alias
Archy
Hi All,

Bought this from @scottydoesntknow just under a year ago - had my fun and looking to move it on. I am really looking for a trade first for the following machines if you have any in the 1k-3.5k range:

Iron Man, Metallica, Tron, No Good Gofers, Star Trek The Next Generation, Junk Yard, Jack Bot, Corvette, Congo, Indiana Jones, Taxi, Diner, Space Station - that's my 'wishlist' but I'm open to most things I've not owned, just no other Sega games or Gottliebs please! (appreciate some of these games may be slightly more than the above budget.) Now found a game to trade against!

Would be looking at £1800.

Good points
  • Game plays 100% with 0 issues.
  • All LED.
  • NVRAM fitted.
  • Cabinet in good condition. Playfield in great condition.
  • Plenty of mods, small green balls in the sonar area, baby godzilla toys fitted, shiny foil blades on the side of the cab, green LED strip in backbox (not hooked up, I prefer the tube but it's there, just needs plugging in), green LED strip up back of the playfield, super bands etc.
Bad points
  • Usual wear round flipper buttons.
  • Some wear on the upper back magnet.
  • Flashers under the spinner do not work.
Pics in the gallery here:
Also a gameplay video here:

Happy to use Martin etc to move the game. Game located in Kettering.

Last edited:
Hi Sam. I posted earlier but it seems to have disappeared. There’s a bloke who goes under edenecho on pinball owners who wanted to buy my one. I sent him a message about yours and he seems keen but can’t work out how to post on this forum. Might be worth trying to follow it up

Hi Sam. I posted earlier but it seems to have disappeared. There’s a bloke who goes under edenecho on pinball owners who wanted to buy my one. I sent him a message about yours and he seems keen but can’t work out how to post on this forum. Might be worth trying to follow it up

Hi John, a chap from Norway has messaged me - but honestly I'm not to keen on shipping overseas anyhow. If I have no luck I'll follow it up. Thanks!

Had some nibbles but nothing concrete, FINAL price drop £1650 or it goes to ebay at a hugely inflated price!

Back
Top Bottom