Deleted member 181

IMG_0055.JPG
IMG_0057.JPG
IMG_0058.JPG
IMG_0060.JPG
IMG_0063.JPG
IMG_0056.JPG
IMG_0061.JPG
not a pinball machine but does have white balls a bit like ping pong balls so it's kind of a ball type game..
anyway this is a cool little redemption machine , I bought it of a guy of here who bought it off eBay and I thought my lad would like it , he did for about a week :)
You have to fire balls into Godzilla mouth as he moves left and right and opens and closes his mouth it has some awesome sounds and cool music .
I don't have the keys and can't set it to free play you have to press the test button and also it hasn't got any of the capsules in it for when you win a prize

Great condition and fully working one of the side Perspex windows is broken.

If I had the space I would keep him as it's always a talking point when people come over and I believe it's super hard to find if you do a you tube search there is like one video from some place in Japan
It's a Namco machine and was made in 1991

£275

What? It's proper cool..... and said from a man that bought two postman pat 50p sit on ride things
This is way better
It's Godzilla!!! Godzilla is awesome

Will stick up a video tomorrow and take some pics with the lights on , looks a bit pants in the dark

Saw this in Martin's van many moons ago when it was being delivered and thought it looked cool :D

It really is cool :) I badgered Ol who bought it off eBay daily for it , he finally relented .. I can be persistent haha

I just need to that area of space back and I am so maxed out on pins it's insane... I have machines everywhere at the moment gotta start selling **** soon , it's getting out of hand again :cuckoo:

I will get the dimensions tomorrow as well but he is quite dinky comes up to about waist height with the topper it's taller

Actually no it's taller than waist height .. will measure it

It looks cool, but I'm not sure it'd ever get switched on at my place after the first day of ownership though :confused:

If Deano isn't interested, I would be mate. For the kids!! Obviously

@Spandangler its yours if you want it mate :)
Dean had a very out of character attack of being sensible, something that I imagine has surprised him as much as me lol
Have Sent you a message on Facebook dude .
@Sgt GrizZ at least there are no Godzilla fourums that will try and hunt us down for crimes against Godzillas ;)

Hahahahahahaha that is a chain of bars yes , sorry should have clarified .... Germany is where he is of to :)

Played one of these on holiday a couple years ago, such a cute little machine. Pretty hard to get shots into his mouth though, at least on the machine I had a go on.

Back
Top Bottom