What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Godzilla lamp row out

Matt Adams

Site Supporter
Hi all, right full disclosure. This occurred after I removed the playfield and stripped the machine down to re-decal it. All went well apart from the row of lamps just above the flippers (2x, 3x bonus etc) don't light. It is the top row in this diagram from the manual, lamps 1-8....

Godzilla.jpg

So in my not very techy mind its using pin 1 on J12 so should I assume Q33 is at fault as the whole row is out?

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
Hi all, right full disclosure. This occurred after I removed the playfield and stripped the machine down to re-decal it. All went well apart from the row of lamps just above the flippers (2x, 3x bonus etc) don't light. It is the top row in this diagram from the manual, lamps 1-8....

View attachment 98590

So in my not very techy mind its using pin 1 on J12 so should I assume Q33 is at fault as the whole row is out?

Thanks in advance :)
I had similar in my LW3. Traced to to Qxx on the DE board.

I assume you tested the continuity all the way back to the pin?

I think i will revisit the continuity, take the board out and check all the connections.

Away this week so a Christmas project :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom