What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glastonbury - The Killers

DRD

Registered
I am not their biggest fan, but credit where it is due.

A simply amazing end to the set. Special guest guitarist joined them for the last two songs.

Johnny Marr. First a cover of This Charming Man. Then Mr Brightside.

That is how to close out a show.

Shame we missed that then, turned it over after 2 songs couldn’t listen anymore.
Johnny Marr damn will have to find that then.

Miserable? Heresy! Love cats, close to me, just like heaven etc etc all uplifting af.

I think you're getting confused by the plethora of goth and emo bands that were spawned by the look, if not the content of the music.

My only issue now is to not get too pished on rose before 9.30.

Miserable? Heresy! Love cats, close to me, just like heaven etc etc all uplifting af.

I think you're getting confused by the plethora of goth and emo bands that were spawned by the look, if not the content of the music.

My only issue now is to not get too pished on rose before 9.30.
I was at the massive Hyde Park show last summer. It was bloody brilliant. And my friends band were on the bill too. Double brilliant [emoji16] What a day.

I expect similar set tonight [emoji3]

Last edited:
Wtf did the lead singer of the charlatans look like??? Something out of the Brady Bunch. And they sounded truly awful.

Also, Nick Cave coming on with Kylie was absolutely superb

I know what, i WONDERED whether that weas going to happen! Was at a nick cave gig last summer when Kylie did a surprise visit, so he must have been returning the favour 👍

Wtf did the lead singer of the charlatans look like??? Something out of the Brady Bunch. And they sounded truly awful.
Hahaha. I saw him down here during The Great Escape Festival. He was sporting the same care in the community dungarees look [emoji23]

It's like Trevor And Simon.... swing your pants!

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Too many, but..

Close to me
In between days
Longsong

Everytime I see them it reminds me how much I love em!

I am going to be that guy - but I'm personally not digging this years line-up...
Yea the Glastonbury lineup gets worse every year. I guess there is no point trying to put on something good when the tickets sell out in half an hour before they post even a single act of the lineup. Commercial drivel for the masses.

Yea the Glastonbury lineup gets worse every year. I guess there is no point trying to put on something good when the tickets sell out in half an hour before they post even a single act of the lineup. Commercial drivel for the masses.
Sorry... rubbish. As always it's so much more than the big names. There are so so many great bands/artists across the festival.If you can't find any to make you happy something is wrong [emoji3]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom