What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Gilligan Island

Yes it’s for me. (I won’t say it’s for a friend so I’ll live with the shame)
Played one in Yarmouth years ago that never worked properly. Working or with faults. Ken

You are not alone, I played that one in Yarmouth and loved it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got one stored which I picked up on the forum about 18 months ago as a working project. It had a fault with the service buttons but I've replaced them and it worked fine. Plastics were ok although think I've a set somewhere as had intended to freshen it up. Playfield is perfectly playable but decals painted/touched up before I got it so ideally would replace with a new PF (I don't think Gilligan playfield decals are avail to buy but someone here may know different). From memory it has plastic sheet in place of a backglass so that needs replacing. I have lot's of projects (pin and non pin related) so happy to let this go. If you're interested let me know as I'll need to pull it out and set it up.

I played one years ago in an arcade in Tywyn. Wasn't impressed personally.

The Brewhouse in Poole had one on site, which I repaired last year. I've just looked at their website and it looks like the place has been re-themed so it may no longer be there.

To this day I have never seen an episode of “Gilligan’s Island”. Always imagined it was kind of like Benny Hill crossed with Robison Crusoe . I suspect in reality it wasn’t even this good.

With these negative comments I’ll admit now it’s not for me but a close “friend”
Don’t think he’s ever seen an episode of Gilligan’s Island either. Well I know he’s not!🤫

My "friend" has asked me to step in and say that Gilligans, although not heavy on rules, is a very fun game with plenty of flow, shots and call-outs...... and the coconuts are nice, apparently!
Screenshot_20200725-134516_Photos.jpg

Back
Top Bottom