What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GI lighting voltage verification on MB remake

SRBPinball

Registered
Attempting to add additional lighting to this game. Appears Mezel ModsView attachment 166198 carries a wire tap that will plug directly into existing harness. Will standard 6.3 V AC bulbs work in this setup? What I have seen printed on the pbc boards with leds is 5v. Hoping the slight variation in voltage will not be an issue?

Hmm I wouldn't stick normal bulbs on a CGC remake, they are almost certainly pure led and will have led drivers that would blow if you added incandescent lamps?

No. Do not add aditional LEDs or lamps to a CGC machine.

The gi is fed from the pcbs around the game.

If the mod is made for a remake I am sure it will work as youll be reading horror stories. If its made for a normal MB then it wont work!

Hmm I wouldn't stick normal bulbs on a CGC remake, they are almost certainly pure led and will have led drivers that would blow if you added incandescent lamps?
Thanks for the info. What I should have stated in the first post is that I am adding only comet led bulbs. Hopefully that won't create an issue.

Back
Top Bottom