What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Ghostbusters pro for sale-make me an offer

Expired Due to no activity

IOXLEY

Site Supporter
Hi guys I have my GB for sale still. Immaculate, literally brand new, home use only. If no interest I'll put on eBay
Was hoping for £5k
Thanks
Ian

Hi Ian
There's been a few on here recently for sale and a few cautious reviews, never played it but love the theme would take a punt at it for £ 4000.00.

Simon

no far too low thanks lads, I'm looking for closer to 5k and whoever gets it will have a bargain

Whoever gets it for £4k would have a decent buy, perhaps a bargain in the current market but "close to £5k" wouldn't be a bargain (New in box is £5.6k and Phil may or may not do a discount from that if he's in the mood). Maybe you don't realise that 2 HUO Ghostbusters have sold for £4500 and £4700 respectively, anyway, I'm sorry for taking you to task with your wording, I wish you luck with the sale :D

Definitely eBay it, it's the best way to calculate something's value. Anything. Especially if you list it at 99p no reserve, and plan it to end at the time when maximum viewers (Sunday 6-8pm). So many people will view it, whatever it is, that it will find its true 'value', the only question is whether you will accept to sell at that price or not!

I suppose if it goes for £X and you don't want to sell, you could always claim it to be newly damaged - nobody can force you to sell something. Not recommended and I'm not advising you to play the system but there it is.

Would anyone pay close to NIB prices on ebay? Seem to remember that the MMr offered up there with no interest.

I sold mine for £4700 but it was only 4 weeks old and was the first to sell on here, I have seen about 5 on here now all at £4.5k to £4.7k
Was nice to experience a new machine, but never again..........

Reactions: DRD
Whoever gets it for £4k would have a decent buy, perhaps a bargain in the current market but "close to £5k" wouldn't be a bargain (New in box is £5.6k and Phil may or may not do a discount from that if he's in the mood). Maybe you don't realise that 2 HUO Ghostbusters have sold for £4500 and £4700 respectively, anyway, I'm sorry for taking you to task with your wording, I wish you luck with the sale :D
I'm Not saying no to 4500-4700, I was just saying compared to 4K I'm looking for closer to 5k.

I sold mine for £4700 but it was only 4 weeks old and was the first to sell on here, I have seen about 5 on here now all at £4.5k to £4.7k
Was nice to experience a new machine, but never again..........
Ah nice, well I'm happy to sell for around the same amount if it helps someone out.

I'm Not saying no to 4500-4700, I was just saying compared to 4K I'm looking for closer to 5k.
Ok guys, I've just sold my Tron Le, so happy to let this one go too.
If any wants to pay 4500 we going to have a deal which is a nice discount and still has warranty etc.
Thanks
Ian

Ok guys, I've just sold my Tron Le, so happy to let this one go too.
If any wants to pay 4500 we going to have a deal which is a nice discount and still has warranty etc.
Thanks
Ian

Is the warranty definitely transferable to new owner, if so how long left, or is it at discretion of PH?

Back
Top Bottom