What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Ghostbusters Premium & Robocop

GB is a cracker of a pin and the best world under glass ever made imo.
Not too long ago a few came and went at really good prices so much so I nearly bought one and I already have an LE
Good luck with your search.

GB is a cracker of a pin and the best world under glass ever made imo.
Not too long ago a few came and went at really good prices so much so I nearly bought one and I already have an LE
Good luck with your search.

like buses eh haha! I agree it is a fantastic game. Hopefully someone else regards it less so and wants to sell me one :D

Sir you have suffered an emotional shock. I will notify a pinball crisis center.

Robocop is one of the better games produced by Data East. I love the jump ramp and the music is super catchy. I would pick GB out of the two but if I had the budget and the room I would want both.

Ultimately it's your choice or should I say "your move creep."

robocop the best pinball machine data east made..
If is anything like the original movie then it must be good.
D448887B-5191-41B0-9626-0F8404102FE3.gif

I've got a Robocop that I'm looking to move on. I got it from Matt Vince after last year's Pinfest, so it was there last year.

Since I got it, I've cleaned it up and put new flippers on it, done a fix for shooter lane eject and made the pops more sensitive to avoid the ball sticking on the lower pop-bumper.

Not sure what it is worth but can let you have some photos early next week of you're interested?

I've got a Robocop that I'm looking to move on. I got it from Matt Vince after last year's Pinfest, so it was there last year.

Since I got it, I've cleaned it up and put new flippers on it, done a fix for shooter lane eject and made the pops more sensitive to avoid the ball sticking on the lower pop-bumper.

Not sure what it is worth but can let you have some photos early next week of you're interested?

Very interested mate feel free to DM me some pics as soon as you’re ready. Thanks for replying

Back
Top Bottom