What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Ghostbusters Premium £6000

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

Ghostbusters Premium with LED ColorDMD, Shaker motor, cliffies, Sideblades and proton pack armour. Had this from new from end of 2016 but Stern replaced the entire playfield a year later. Reluctant sale because I'm out of space! Collection from Woking or via Martin. Will post pictures later, but its a lovely game in perfect condition.

Here is a video of the game in action from one of my streams:

Last edited by a moderator:
Neil - I'll call you....
Martin, whatever you call him just buy it and sell your pro, the premium is a monster and in my top 3 of machines I’ve had and you know what I’ve had, I still have it and this is a great price for the condition and what’s on it, I spent 1k on mine to get the proton rails etc etc.
Trust me, I only recommend awesome machines 😀

I think the original is hard to beat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Don’t think mine is going anywhere apart from maybe a shuffle in the lineup to the left or right lol
Like Tony said it’s a cracker and both me and Gabe love it as it is with the original stern music/call outs.

Back
Top Bottom