What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghostbusters playfield issues ??

This playfield issue some have had is the clear seperating from some of the inserts giving a milky look to it. They are calling it insert ghosting but ghosting to me is about LED's so should have called it something else :). Anyway I am happy to say mine shows no sign of this issue....fingers crossed.

Mines fine, it wasn't just GB though it was GOT and SMVE that were impacted , stern seemed to have a dodgy batch of playfields in

This playfield issue some have had is the clear seperating from some of the inserts giving a milky look to it. They are calling it insert ghosting but ghosting to me is about LED's so should have called it something else :). Anyway I am happy to say mine shows no sign of this issue....fingers crossed.

Tbf I think ghosting in inserts (CV/TOTAN) was around before LEDs became de rigueur

I think the misspelling was fixed on the LE's, but some of the recent Pro's were still going out with it by all counts.
It is on the 40 Ghosts Captured insert. Light Negative Reinforcement, but they spelled it Reinforcment. They did however manage to get the correct spelling on the Negative Reinforcement VUK bizarrely.
Loads of people complaining of 'Ghosting' around the inserts including now some of the clear coat starting to crack around them too.
Doesn't sound good. Fingers crossed it will all get sorted before the Premiums start getting assembled / shipped.

Back
Top Bottom