What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting Along

Status
Not open for further replies.

mufcmufc

Staff member
Alias
Nik
Please can we all try to get along, as pointed out in the Whitewater thread, if needs be, myself or Paul will lock threads and we will ban members. In reality we are all grown ups (well as much as a bloke can be
wink-1.png
). The general rule when you post should be to think "would I say that to his/her face" if not, then perhaps don't post it!

I'm all for a good argument and there's nothing wrong with a mass debate or indeed a heated argument but please remember that you're dealing with real people and one's you are likely to bump into at some point.

Nick

replicas' date=' post: 1676771 said:
Thought I had better reply so you don't feel like the only one.

Thanks.. I'm over the Moon.

P A R T Y!

mufcmufc' date=' post: 1676713 said:
Please can we all try to get along, as pointed out in the Whitewater thread, if needs be, myself or Paul will lock threads and we will ban members. In reality we are all grown ups (well as much as a bloke can be
wink-1.png
). The general rule when you post should be to think "would I say that to his/her face" if not, then perhaps don't post it!

I'm all for a good argument and there's nothing wrong with a mass debate or indeed a heated argument but please remember that you're dealing with real people and one's you are likely to bump into at some point.

Nick

I would like to second this. If you want somewhere to be your own personal battleground then pick somewhere else - this ain't the place.

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom