What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting a repo back glass

Wow thats a psychedelic backglass but only 7 colours. It may be worth seeing if anyone can make you a vector image that you could get printed as a translight that you can then sandwich between two bits of PETG sheet. The translight would probably cost £30 and the PETG about £12.

I wonder if I cut out that black outline above and stick it on the back would it help.
I might try that anyways.
Most of the number on the BG are shrived up and cracked.

I wonder if I cut out that black outline above and stick it on the back would it help.
I might try that anyways.

Yer, I patched up my Rocket III bg similar. I mirror printed the numbers and text white on black background then covered that with a suitable theatre gel colour. The end result is ok. So below the green panels I printed all the numbers and the Game Over. I used funky space fonts rather than the original too! Most of the translucent areas have gel behind them to enhance the colour and hide cracks.

20171005_115628.jpg

Back
Top Bottom