What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Getaway HS2

Sam C

Site Supporter
10 Years
Alias
Archy
Hi All,

Up for sale is this Getaway I bought from @Matt Vince a short while back as a semi-project game. Meant to put it on site but never got round to it.

I am looking for £1600 for the game but open to reasonable offers. No trades please, just an outright sale.

Good Points

All 3 flippers rebuilt.
All LED.
Colour DMD fitted.
New inner leg plates.
New plastics to replace smashed ones.
Re-rubbered and cleaned.
Plays 100% no issues.
New lockbar.
Ramp flap on rear ramp replaced and fixed.

Bad Points

Cabinet suffers the usual fade.
Playfield has been touched up by an amateur at some point, noticeable if you look close.
Has 1 error "Check left flipper EOS" - not fixed as hasn't caused me any issues.
Shoot again flashers don't work.
Legs could probably use replacing at some point or fixing, not in best condition.
1 LED out on lower pop bumper, but not noticeable as view of it blocked by the supercharger.

I will also supply the original DMD however this is gassed and if you want to take the colour DMD out it will need replacing.

Gameplay video here, but also a small shop video on my youtube channel where you can see what I've done to the game in total, probably missed some points in the above ad:

Happy to use Martin etc, would make a great starter machine for someone!

Back
Top Bottom