What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Getaway HS2 plastic

paddythegreek

Site Supporter
Alias
Ken
Only just realised the plastic above the 3 centre targets is missing. Anyone have one spare for sale please.
image.jpg

Well you live n learn. I honestly thought some tight bu**er down the line had replaced it with metal.
Oh well with the money i've saved i'll buy my wife a nice pressie.
Poundland here we come. Shalom!!!

Hi, Paddy,

@Colywobbles listing of his Getaway shows a screened plastic in that location, with the wording "This Time We're Going To Nail That Dirtbag!". Along with his additional green slightly oversize protective plastics.

Speaking of tight bu**ers, I did produce such metal replacements for Taxi and Party Zone. With the former, a metal patch on the left ramp (at the aiming point of the catapult) was how I recognised the m/c years later when listed on fleabay.

Last edited:
I actually got that plastic from ChrisB and have the original one still should the new owner want to replace.
It’s not an original I don’t think as I’ve had a few HS2s over the years and that’s the 1st time I saw one so took the opportunity to fit it with one of my protectors replacing the metal one.
It looks much nicer and after around 50 games shows no sign of damage (touch head) but in any case the original is there if it turns out to be a trouble spot.

Col

Perhaps it's a similar thing to the 2nd layer slingshot plastics for B/S Dracula, the flipper return frames of Black Knight or the rear infill panel plastic for Indiana Jones PBA. Only one of the three at work had that, the last to arrive. AIR it was meant for Holland.

Back
Top Bottom