What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Genesis Translite B-E-A-UTIFUL £30

MajesticPinball

Site Supporter
Alias
James Reed
Since sourcing a NOS translite I no longer need this one. Colours are faded as they always are but what a GAWJUS piece of art this is.....

Corners are a little nicked but would look great in a frame. £30 takes it with postage included in the price

IMG_20190928_124513~2.jpg

IMG_20190928_124523~2.jpg

Last edited:
I’ve always loved that translight. It’s just so wrong it’s perfect.

I still want to know why they included the dwarf.

One day I’ve got to buy the game on the artwork alone
Hands down my favourite translite ever. The game is pretty fun in its own right too

Every time I see that one, I wonder what it must be like to have the pin sitting in your house, some new acquaintance comes to visit and sees it. What happens next?

I first saw this on an old TNT video and thought it was brilliant. I'd buy but I couldn't bring myself to frame it and put it on show. You need this one in some secret room...

Anyway - someone buy this before I do !

I'll drop this to £50 and include the postage too, having 2 of these is giving me horrific nightmares, please somebody take it!!! 😂

Bump. Does nobody want this absolutely beautiful Tate Modern worthy piece? Would make a great Halloween ornament 😂

Back
Top Bottom