What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gauging interest in a possible group buy - headphone jack (90s BWS only)

cooldan

i like pizza
hey guys, check these out - anyone already use these?
http://pinnovators.com/index.php/featured-products/pinpac-3-description

basically it's a headphone jack, so you can play whenever you want, even through the night, at maximum volume, and you'll limit the pinball noise to the (still significant) coils clacking away and knockers, vibrations of shakers etc. this company make most of their products for Americans, and it normally goes where the note-acceptor is, but obviously here in UK we usually don't have those ....

they recently developed version PP3, which is an exterior-mounted box. they do 3 versions of this, all currently only for 90s Bally Willams games (it seems, from the website) priced at $99 each

Capture1.PNG Capture2.PNG Capture3.PNG

front-3-finished_sm.jpg

i already contacted them about an alternate location because i use a trolley to lift and move pins about - i suggested the front or side, as i'm a heathen and couldn't care less about the sides of a machine - and he said "Those with pinball dolly can still operate them just starting deeper before u life up... it screws into the bottom of the cabinet, u could mount it to the side but I'm not sure you want to make holes in the art work. Only other option would be to try and mount it under the bottom edge of the left or right side of the head? Might fit before the head bracket? I'll have to check I've never looked to mount it under the head."

i also asked about a possible group discount and he said he'd do 10% off for 10 kits and mark the value low to help keep duty cost down. i just wrote back to ask about any discount beyond 10, and about support for DE/Sega/Stern games ...... but first i'd better gauge interest: please respond below, and say how many, you might want to buy. or let me know if you'd only be keen if he was selling them for DE/Sega/Stern games.

so $99 ..... after discount $89 ..... which is currently about £73 ..... plus the postage and any taxes divided equally per item .... say around £80 each probably. let me know below please. if no interest then i'll just get some for myself.

if and when i do a group buy, i'll do it in the sales forum - just using this main room as it gets the most traffic.

p.s. if anyone has organised a group buy themselves, and had someone who messed them around above and beyond just bad luck, please let me know by pm, so i can avoid them. we all know it happens!

I'd asked @philpalmer about these as he has them on his site and also eBay but eBay is cheaper for some reason. It looks like they do different versions and there is one that supports modern sterns too, hopefully Phil can confirm?

Oooooh. Must be another company then as pinnovators got back to me and confirmed no support for Stern (or DE/ Sega which is basically Stern) currently.

At least not for the PP3, the exterior jack. Maybe they do for a jack that mounts in the door itself somewhere.

At least not for the PP3, the exterior jack. Maybe they do for a jack that mounts in the door itself somewhere.
That's correct, I'm assuming they'd work thone ones into the discounted bulk order, if so count me in for 2 of those please but dont worry if it becomes a pita mate...

i have a load of these, various ones, they have NEVER sold so i will just clear them out, give me a day to get a list of what I have got.

Right, I found the list!

I have a total of 8 systems in stock, but only in the following options

WPC DCS x 1
WPC89 x 2
Stern Whitestar x 2
WPC 95 x 2
Stern Sam x 5

Yes I know that doesn't make 8 but thats what I have... 8 master systems and the add on kits, I could never get my head around this pin pac thing.

So clearance price £75 each system. Plus £5 postage regardless of quantity bought

Phil

Last edited:
Right, I found the list!

I have a total of 8 systems in stock, but only in the following options

WPC DCS x 1
WPC89 x 2
Stern Whitestar x 2
WPC 95 x 2
Stern Sam x 5

Yes I know that doesn't make 8 but thats what I have... 8 master systems and the add on kits, I could never get my head around this pin pac thing.

So clearance price £75 each system. Plus £5 postage regardless of quantity bought

Phil
Phil I don't know if Tron and lotr are Sam or white star but I would like a system for each please.

Back
Top Bottom