What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gaming Event in Haywards Heath, looking for pins(?)

MattTheSpratt

Registered
If you're close to Burgess Hill in Sussex you might know about Press Start 2 Join, a local gaming event that features old and new consoles/micros and is pretty much a "come one, come all (but please pay for admission)" affair.

I'm well acquainted with one of the guys who organises the events and I bumped across him earlier today, so I asked him if he's ever reached out to owners of arcade cabs or pins to ask if they were willing to lend out/display their machines for play at the show.

He hadn't, but he did drop that if I knew anyone who was willing to help out to pass his contacts along to them.

I'm well aware how forward this type of thread is for a newbie, but if there is anyone who would be good to help him out his name's Dean Hedger, email is pressstart2join@outlook.com.

EDIT: Okay i've come to realise this sort of thread from an otherwise complete who is pretty unwarranted, and i'm gonna work to clean up my forum etiquette from now - sorry folks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom