What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gamesroom idea

Cmor111

Registered
Just looking for people's thought on an idea I've had for a gamesroom.

I was looking on an auction site and found some portable/site offices for sale.

I can get a 32ft X 10ft office insulated, kitted out with lights, power and heating.

Wouldn't need planning as it's a portable building, and no need to build a shed or the like. Just have it delivered, plug it in and one instant gamesroom ready to go.

Has anyone done this already, and does anyone see any problems doing this apart from filling it?

Thanks

Great Idea!

Only problem might be getting it to the right place... unless you have a large enough driveway right up to your garden (or wherever you plan to locate it).

Locating it isn't a problem, just wanted to know if anyone else has used one as a games room?

It looks to be a lot easier and cheaper than building a wooden building or converting a garage.

I was also thinking that it would give me more room for games and perhaps even a bar!

Doesn't everyone have a bar or even a beer fridge in their games room?

The plan is to get my first pin when I've got the money then save for the games room.

I've already got a nice foosball table, it's a FAS San Marco that has Magners branding on the pitch and the goal ends. Along with an air hockey table.

Should still have room for a few pins.

Just need to win the lottery then I can get it all done next week!

Back
Top Bottom