What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Games room to beat ALL games rooms

Yeah seen that before - amazing collection!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Joel used to import and export a lot of pins into Australia.
His wife is really talented in painting and did all the touch ups.
I think he had about 50 at one point. About double that in arcades.
You should check out his older vids when he converted a single level house into a two story, simply for his arcades.
Too much money can do crazy things to you 😂

I’ve got 7 pins and the maintenance is bad enough this would be more than a full time job.

I am just jealous that his wife does all his Pinball restores 🤩. That's a keeper right there!
On a serious note it's an amazing collection and worth following his channel on youtube.

It’s an AMAZING collection, but all I think when I see it is ‘excess’ (you couldn’t play that many games if it was your full time job!) and that a poor someone will have to sort that out when he dies!

Cheery thoughts.........(and maybe a touch of the Green Eyed Monster......!)

On the flip side, you can't take it with you so you might as well enjoy it while you're alive and in good health. Plenty of people squirrel money away for a rainy day and never see the benefit from it.

On the flip side, you can't take it with you so you might as well enjoy it while you're alive and in good health. Plenty of people squirrel money away for a rainy day and never see the benefit from it.

Yeah, my point was the stress and work required to get rid of it all by the people left behind!

I've never seen anything like that, what an incredible collection! Surely he can't play all that stuff? When I semi-collected retro games I probably had around 250 games between the NES, SNES and Megadrive and I ended up selling everything besides 20 games - I didn't even know what I did and didn't have! Can't begin to imagine what it must be like for him to organise that collection

The thrill of the chase and all that. On a much much smaller scale I went through a phase of collecting all the old consoles, set them all up in the spare room so I could just go in, sit down and play them. Think I only played Goldeneye 64 and Medal of Honor then they were all just left to gather dust. I'm still slowly selling those consoles/games when I can be motivated to list them on eBay.

Yeah I went through a big retro gaming collecting phase. The novelty quickly wore off for me. Love the games and the time they were released but I dunno, owning them now all seemed a bit redundant. Especially with the ridiculous prices people are willing to pay... *Goes back to browsing 7 grand pinball machines*

I’ve got 7 pins and the maintenance is bad enough this would be more than a full time job.
That is a very valid point about pinball collecting. The dream would be to own loads. I know some people enjoy fixing them but if you just want to go out and play them, it is a hell of a big commitment owning more than a few.
That's the downside to arcade collecting too. Every time you go out and switch them on, you never know if they will work.

That is a very valid point about pinball collecting. The dream would be to own loads. I know some people enjoy fixing them but if you just want to go out and play them, it is a hell of a big commitment owning more than a few.
That's the downside to arcade collecting too. Every time you go out and switch them on, you never know if they will work.
Yep. I'm accidentally up to 15 pins... With really onky space for 8 set up ... sorting them out, battling space is a PITA sometimes tbh. Selling a few very shortly

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom