What's new

Games for sale

Fintan Stack

Registered
I seem to have 'aquired' a few games in a very short space of time and I am out of room. So something has to go!

I have:

High Speed 2, The Getaway. - Nice overall. Cabinet has red fade but payfield is nice. DMD nice and bright. All works perfectly. No errors or broken plastics.

£900

Twilight Zone. - Has new DMD controller board, new clock board, new Powerball, some new plastics. Has Gumballs, blue playfield light and Mr. Dreads Slot machine mod. Cabinet art is faded but overall a nice machine. No errors, everything working 100%.

£1900

Tales From The Crypt. - Has a brand new DMD display. Playfield is very nice. Has some wear at the scoop but is covered by a Cliffy Protector. All working as it should. It plays really well. Shaker motor nice and, well, shakey!

Bad points are a ropey cabinet (scratched down the right hand side) and one board hack where a connector must have burnt out at some point.

£750

I am looking to sell 2 of the 3 listed. Not too fussed which 2 to be honest. Could be interested in a trade on 1 machine or even a 2 for 1 for the right machine.

I can provide further details and lots of pics for anyone that is interested. Please PM me if you are.

Cheers

Dean

Back
Top Bottom