What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of Thrones

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
Right then, just need to get through this little beauty before my nib arrives in a few weeks :)

IMG_5354.jpg

Looking for mods to add on to it to (pro model) so if you know of any good ones (avoiding sticking random pieces of plastic crap on) then let me know :)

Get some of these to fill in the blank spaces on the sides of the cabinet

demandware.edgesuite.net_sits_pod32_dw_image_v2_AALB_PRD_on_de529afafc1ff9cf4b17e565af37dbc2c4.jpg

Just kidding, and not envious at all honest. Great game.

(The side art is crap though :p)

Get some of these to fill in the blank spaces on the sides of the cabinet

demandware.edgesuite.net_sits_pod32_dw_image_v2_AALB_PRD_on_de529afafc1ff9cf4b17e565af37dbc2c4.jpg

Just kidding, and not envious at all honest. Great game.

(The side art is crap though :p)

Yeah, maybe there will be some custom cabinet side art eventually. Cab art doesn't particularly bother me though as you never see it anyway

Favourite quotes from the series 1-4 so far

"if you don't shut that c$%t mouth of yours i'm going to have to eat every last chicken in this f%^&king place"

and

"there's giants riding mammoths down there..."

Dave from Mezel mods make the kind of mods i like. I worked with him to make some custom machined aluminium saucers for rfm awhile back as he wanted to make something super custom for my rgb saucer kit running on his game.

Good quality stuff, not just ****ty plastic crap from the local toy store glued on !!

decent speaker replacements are a must. contact Phil Dixon for the spacers, the little decal; by the sword, contact cliffy for the shooter lane protectors cos the clear coat is crap, I also have black mirror blades

Last edited:
decent speaker replacements are a must. contact Phil Dixon for the spacers, the little decal; by the sword, contact cliffy for the shooter lane protectors cos the clear coat is crap, I also have black mirror blades

I've never installed a cliffy shooter lane protector on a nib, but does sound like a good idea. I usually just add the metal L shaped bracket on the wooden rail edge to stop a big divot forming there! You'd think they could make the clear cost abit tougher these days

Where did you get the black blades from?

Back
Top Bottom