What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

g61z7 needs to find a new hobby.

I have checked all the places for Pinball and don't know know who you are talking about. Is this GrizZ' alter ego?

I have checked all the places for Pinball and don't know know who you are talking about. Is this GrizZ' alter ego?

On IPDB, look up any game that is widely considered as good and look in the reviews. He'll be there no doubt! Slagging it off.

Wooooah there people ....nothing to do with me ....Sgt GrizZ is a little disturbed that someone may be using his good name to slate innocent games. :rant:

For the record I don't hate every pin........ I like Popeye :smokin:

I think that some people try to find fault in popular things, to show they are independent thinkers. These people call everyone else sheep and think that their opinion makes them better than other people because to come to a different conclusion than the masses shows you much be a free thinker. We can feed the troll or ignore it and we all all know feeding after midnight leads to Gremlins. :rolleyez:

Back
Top Bottom