What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funniest comments in pinball

Julian

Site Supporter
So I just collected a Bride of PinBot on Sunday, and the last owner proudly said he was the owner of the machine for the past 10 years, great I thought its nice to get a pin that has not changed hands every year or less.

Then in the same breath 'even the batteries are still working'.....

How the feck there was not acid on the board is beyond me, there was some 'fur' on the ancient battery holders nodes though....

So what are you best ones?

Our new title will be available soon - by pretty much every pinball manufacturer that isnt Stern

There's nothing I can see wrong with it but if you find any please write them down for me - our friends in Blackpool (not @lukewells obviously)

No honestly, Popeye is a fun game - you know who you are ;)

Oh I'm sure I'll have this one for a while - me :oops:

I'll group with Andy Foster, how bad could it be - also me :rofl:

you don't need the displays , the coin mech still works - from an op. another op substitute displays to flippers

the machine you sold me doesn't kick out a ball! , have you put balls in it? No how do I do that?

it was working last week. (I open backbox and find no circuit boards at all) " well it lit up!"

Back
Top Bottom