What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funland Godzilla Best of Tournament

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

Neil McRae added a new event:

Funland Godzilla Best of Tournament

I'm running a best of tournament at the new Funland Electrocoin location, we should be living streaming the event.

The Brunswick Centre​

25, 27 Brunswick Square, London WC1N 1AW​

Best of 10 games (some you will play twice) To be completed by 15:30 then top 16 finals at 15:45

Prizes!

Finalising costs shortly.

Neil.

Read more about this event...

with the new code I hope so - but I've got something coming from the US to help :D

with the new code I hope so - but I've got something coming from the US to help :D
Was in there this evening and had about 10 games. Magnet lasted for 5 or 6 and then stopped then came back at about game 9. Kicked out at 10pm but not before getting grand champion plus top slot on other modes. Great arcade and a great line up. 2 hours flew by and now looking forward to future "BUSINESS" trips to London

Was in there this evening and had a out 10 games. Magnet lasted for 5 or 6 and then stopped then came back at about game 9. Kicked out at 10pm but not before getting grand champion plus top slot on other modes. Great arcade and a great line up. 2 hours flew by and now looking forward to future business trips
yeah I'm sure its running the older code.

Also was playfield issue with tmnt but cheerful Asian guy working there fixed it soon after reported. Good to see rather than game going unfixed.
Was good to meet a fellow member in there @Asiapinball

The machines are all brilliant I was a bit miffed that when that metal piece came off and trapped the ball on TMNT when I was playing it. My offer to help hold the glass to sort it when he came out was met with I’m not allowed to in case customers get hurt. To then immediately turn it straight off.

Any others planning to come to this event? I have spoken to a couple of others who are planning to come but have not registered yet - let's try and get a decent turnout.

@Neil McRae - would kids be welcome (I will supervise/play my games with them) and do you have any thoughts on pricing for the tournament? Thanks again for organising.

Any others planning to come to this event? I have spoken to a couple of others who are planning to come but have not registered yet - let's try and get a decent turnout.

@Neil McRae - would kids be welcome (I will supervise/play my games with them) and do you have any thoughts on pricing for the tournament? Thanks again for organising.
We were planning to come, but didn't want to register on MatchPlay until we knew for definite.

I'm hoping kids are welcome, as I was planning to bring my Flipper Beast! However, it depends on the rules as he's quite young.

[NOTE: The Flipper Beast was at FlipOut for two hours on Sunday afternoon and I'm sure everyone there will vouch for what a well-behaved young chap he was - if they noticed him at all].

Kids are welcome of course. Parents who don't look after their kids are not :D :D :D :D

The pricing is likely to be driven by the coin drop of the games but I'm still working on this.

Assume you will need £10 worth of credit.

Neil.

Kids are welcome of course. Parents who don't look after their kids are not :D :D :D :D

The pricing is likely to be driven by the coin drop of the games but I'm still working on this.

Assume you will need £10 worth of credit.

Neil.
Apparently one can only play by game card credit

unfortunatly this tournament clashes with the first of our league meets but I must make the trip down to Funland, London soon.

Can you tell me what time you can start playing the games/recording scores on Sunday?
I think I saw a 11am start VeeMonroe. Will your FlipperBeast be competing? Plan on letting my kids play too so will be good to have other kids involved :)

I think I saw a 11am start VeeMonroe. Will your FlipperBeast be competing? Plan on letting my kids play too so will be good to have other kids involved :)
Cool. The current plan is to have the FlipperBeast compete. He says he wants to compete on JP2, Mando, Godzilla, Beatles and LZ. I’ll bring him for 11am :)

Yeah the place opens at 10 but I’ll be sorting the games out until kick off at 11:00 so please don’t turn up until 11.

If anyone is going to flip out and could bring something from flip out to Brunswick tomorrow please let me know - it’s a smallish pinball part.

thanks
neil

We’re going to have pull out :( My husband has got the latest toddler cold really badly (second time this has happened for a tournament :() and the Flipper Beast is also coming down with it :(

We hadn’t registered on MatchPlay - so we haven’t messed up anything.

We’re going to have pull out :( My husband has got the latest toddler cold really badly (second time this has happened for a tournament :() and the Flipper Beast is also coming down with it :(

We hadn’t registered on MatchPlay - so we haven’t messed up anything.
Oh no - what a shame, really frustrating :( Hope to see you all a future event.

cheers for today Neil. Hadn’t played any of the games before except for a very brief bash on JP2.
Great to see new machines on site.

Thanks for organizing today Neil, games played superb even if ST still has a tight tilt.
Well done to Yuen for first place and Punk Stig for 3rd place. Well done me for second 😁.
Great day of pinballing, really enjoyed it 😊

Back
Top Bottom