What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funhouse rudy speech low volume

broomstick

Site Supporter
Alias
Andy Broom (Broomy)
I have a funhouse and the soundboard that's in it is from a different machine, as not matching numbers. I've been doing a bit of digging around the Internet and through my manual and it looks like R23 and R24 are 56k resistors on my board and should be 150k resistors for funhouse, apparently that will sort the rudy volume issue. Before I order said resistors is there anything else I need to swap at the same time, any advice is welcomed as I ain't got a clue really but im trying lol. Cheers Andy

Sent from my CMR-W09 using Tapatalk

I had volume issues with my FH. It would fluctuate between REALLY LOUD and really quiet.
I sent it to @myPinballs who repaired it and it’s been good as gold ever since. Not sure what he did though!! Sorry.

I had volume issues with my FH. It would fluctuate between REALLY LOUD and really quiet.
I sent it to @myPinballs who repaired it and it’s been good as gold ever since. Not sure what he did though!! Sorry.
Ye was thinking that myself also might need a baywatch board looking at aswell so may ping them over to Jim, just trying to learn a bit lol

Ye was thinking that myself also might need a baywatch board looking at aswell so may ping them over to Jim, just trying to learn a bit lol

I just can't really hear rudy, he is quiet and muffled

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom