What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fundraising for Alzheimer's Society - 26mile Trek

Genotime

Registered
Hello all,

I am doing a trek in the lake district and trying to raise as much money as possible for Alzheimer's Society in the process.

Alzheimer's and dementia are horrible conditions that will unfortunately affect many of us in some way or the other throughout our lives.

I appreciate that the vast majority of forum members will not know me personally but I am trying to reach out and spread awareness in as many 'forums' as possible for fundraising efforts.

Unfortunately there is no potential Sky Kings pinball machine at the end of it but if you would like to contribute towards a worthy cause it would be really appreciated!

Thanks,

Gene

Completed the Snowdon part of these treks. Weather could have been better but was prepared for worse!

A nice climb with great views when you were able to see - roll on Lake District 26miles next month.

Thanks again to everyone here who has supported me with donations and encouragement - it's cool that the pinball community has been so supportive and it means a lot.

Gene

Attachments

• 20220520_113210.jpg
    20220520_113210.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 20220520_104001.jpg
    20220520_104001.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom