What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Fun House

Tyke

Site Supporter
Alias
Mike
I’m looking for a deeper game to go in my small collection so I’ve decided to part with FunHouse. It’s a fair condition example, all fully working, boards are are clean and original with no hacks. Playfield is players condition, plastics and ramps all good, cabinet is very tidy with medium fading to the front and left side.
Plays really good and would make a nice machine in anyone’s collection.

Machine is located in Melksham. Martin is due here soon to collect some arcade cabs if you wanted it collected by him.

£1900

Last edited:

Last edited:
Have you got any higher res photos mate, these ones don’t seem to be very clear like they haven’t loaded properly yet. May just be my phone though, but other threads ones are all fine
Thanks mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you got any higher res photos mate, these ones don’t seem to be very clear like they haven’t loaded properly yet. May just be my phone though, but other threads ones are all fine
Thanks mate

Click on them mate

I have mate, pretty pixely. I will try on the laptop in a bit. Might just bet phone having a moment

Nortons just noted these pictures are on a malicious website.
I suggest you dont click on them
mal.JPG

Last edited:
Ahh that must be why there not loading correctly as I am viewing through an app. Works fine on the main website as directs to the site photos are uploaded too [emoji106]

Does it have planking? Good price, quite interested but first couple of pics look quite planked.

Does it have planking? Good price, quite interested but first couple of pics look quite planked.

Looks worse in those photos, visually there is some in places but it doesn't effect the ball :)

Looks worse in those photos, visually there is some in places but it doesn't effect the ball :)

Can you make it look better? 😂 I know that photos can be very unflattering. Maybe a video of the playfield with the glass off?

Can you make it look better? 😂 I know that photos can be very unflattering. Maybe a video of the playfield with the glass off?

Really hard to get the glass off due to where it is in my games room. Check here for more photos of the playfield

Really hard to get the glass off due to where it is in my games room. Check here for more photos of the playfield

Thanks. Cab looks nice. Seems like it would be a nice project playfield swap. I'll have a think about it and see if I can get it past my wife. I've already spent a ridiculous amount of money this month on various things, including a TOM. Really tempted though.

Back
Top Bottom