What's new

Gone to Ebay FULL HOUSE EM £200 OBO now working sort of

chris b

Registered
full house em was told by owner that this was working but i never checked it when i picked it up and i do not have the time at min to do anything with it so will be sold AS IS i would prefer speedy collection i am happy for the buyer to come to my house plug it in and tinker with it if they wish the first offer i am happy with takes it
playfield looks pretty good some wear round flippers
back glass peeling slightly no keys
cab has been painted at some point
EMSS 001.JPG
EMSS 002.JPG
EMSS 003.JPG
EMSS 004.JPG
EMSS 005.JPG
EMSS 006.JPG
EMSS 007.JPG
EMSS 008.JPG
EMSS 001.JPG
EMSS 002.JPG
EMSS 003.JPG
EMSS 004.JPG
EMSS 005.JPG
EMSS 006.JPG
EMSS 007.JPG
EMSS 008.JPG

Plugged in today and it burst in to life reels all went to 0 and I played a few game the only thing that I have to do is put the ball into play manually targets flippers bumper all seem to work ok open to offers before it goes on e bay tonight image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

you said it's working... other than the ball kickout - thats not rocket science (usually!).... :D

Collection by the weekend aint gonna happen anyway :( Boo. lol :D

you said it's working... other than the ball kickout - thats not rocket science (usually!)....

The thing about E/M games is that none of it is rocket science; their works can look intimidating (the more so with multi-player games, bonus features, etc), but they come down to basic point-to-point circuitry operated by solenoids, relays and motors.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom